Sunday, June 17, 2007

Week 1, Thing #1 (About the Program)

It is really week two, but I am behind! What can I say?? I just finished LATI-I was busy!

I want to keep track of my "weeks" and "things". In retrospect I am really glad that HCPL hosted a technology fair to kick off this program! I think it would have seemed too confusing to launch right into this without a 'preview' of all of this technology. Perhaps we can have another one after we are finished in which WE would be the presenters (with our newly acquired knowledge) or which would showcase our blogs (too LATI-ish), well maybe .

I look forward to learning about the various things that I can do on the 'new' internet. I still think e-mail with pictures as attachments is still great. The whole world of Flickr, blogging, RSS feeds is there for me to sample.

Keep repeating......change is good......change is good......change is good..........

No comments: